 Events / BrickFest / 504
    Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest —Kevin Loch
   (...) Remember the comment about the Guarded Inn? Orders from "kids" vastly outnumbered orders from "adults" once the S@H catalog hit the streets. WRT juniorization, the prevailing argument is that it targets the 4-7 age range with easy to build, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest —Greg Kramer
   (...) That only shows that on this specific set, the rest of the enthusiasts and us have the same opinion. And I think Lego anticipated that, or else they wouldn't have re-released the set. It doesn't show that it's selling better than the other (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest —Ray Sanders
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Greg Kramer writes: <snip> (...) OK, so what happens with 10001 and 10002 ? They have missed the (current) catalog mailing. WIll they get a bump from the S@H online store, or will they get 'bumped' when the next catalog (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)