 Events / BrickFest / 490
    Re: Shell stuff, at Brickfest —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm guessing Denise. She knows of a bunch of Shell stations off the beaten path. (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Shell stuff, at Brickfest —James Trobaugh
     That red LEGO flag looked real nice hanging on the front of my house this morning! (my wife took down her normal summer flag for only one day, tommorow I must take my LEGO flag down) jt (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Shell stuff, at Brickfest —Kevin Loch
   Actually, some 3rd party (unrelated to and not participating in the fest) donated them to us. They assured us that they "owned" them. In a separate event, a participant asked a Shell manager if he could have one of the signs and he said "Sure, but (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Shell stuff, at Brickfest —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I resemble that participant! It's now the official MICHLUG/MICHLTC flag. :-) I stand by my assertion that Denise knows a lot, whether she did the flags or not. And if anyone wants to disagree, go argue with Kevin. :-) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)