 Events / BrickFest / 447
    Re: Pictures —Tim Strutt
   (...) Just went through Saturday's photos. Very nice. But, again, I got to the mountain pictures, and the links are broken. Everything from 1/2 way through page 6 and on is broken links. I still can't see this great mountain! I am getting very (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Pictures —Tim Strutt
   (...) Looks great. Thanks for posting all those. I love the pictures of the mountain, being the Train-head that I am, and working on a mountain of my own right now. Thanks again. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Pictures —Frank Filz
   (...) (URL) I'm glad someone ran the NCLTC car. I didn't have much time to make sure it was known to be there and get run. (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.nclug)