 Events / BrickFest / 477
Re: Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:21:59 GMT

Tim Strutt wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Daniel Staudt writes:
Brickfest 2001 Pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/dstaudt/BrickFest/

All right! Saturday pictures are all there now. With thumbnails too.
Looks great. Thanks for posting all those. I love the pictures of the
mountain, being the Train-head that I am, and working on a mountain of
my own right now.
Thanks again. Play well.

http://www.geocities.com/dstaudt/BrickFest/Saturday/Trains_Q-Train_Clubs.jpg

Ah, I'm glad someone ran the NCLTC car. I didn't have much time to make
sure it was known to be there and get run.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com