 Events / BrickFest / 444
  Thank You :)

I just wanted to express my thanks to both the organizers (WAMALUG) and participants of Brickfest 2001. For starters, although I've been saying it all weekend, I'll say it one more time - Kudos to WAMALUG on putting this event together. It was very (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: Thank You :)

(...) I'd like to second that. Brickfest was the most fun I have had in years. I look forward with great anticipation to Brickfest 2002! (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)