 Events / BrickFest / 4034
Re: BrickfestAnywhere 2008?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:34:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Trobaugh wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Dan Brown wrote:
Do not forget Brick Show 2008 in Ohio.

Self plug!!!

dan

huh? What is "Brick Show" Dan? Is there a web site or link with information
about this event?

In the works now.  We are going to go for the "World's Largest LEGO(r) Castle"

We have clubs already signed up for events!  We are planning a large sculpture
build as well as a LARGE Mosiac build!

We have signed a robotics club for some fun, and I am working on other venues as
well for the event.

www.brickshow2008.com is in the works, and I am awaiting confirms on my brick
orders now.  2000 Knight Mini-figs are in route for the Castle, and I am working
on approx 2000-3000lb of brick for it as well.

We are taking over the village, and I have rented a shuttle bus and gotten
approval on 2 Billboards for the event.  I am sending plans to LEGO(r) legal for
name usage once layout is complete, and we are off to the races.

Dan