 Events / BrickFest / 4029
Re: BrickfestAnywhere 2008?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:18:56 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On 1/23/08, Abner <amf70@aol.com> wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Webb wrote:
Well I know perfectly well that you know about <http://www.BrickFair.com
BrickFair>, but I will gladly take this opportunity to plug the event anyways :)
Just in case someone else hasn't heard.

-snip-

There is <http://www.brickworld.us> June 19-22, 2008 in Chicago.  Which is way
BEFORE Brickfair.

I can't speak for the people who are in charge of Brickfest.  I don't think
there will be one in 2008.  Can you wait until  2009?

Thank you for listening.

-Abner

Abner,

Yes, I'm aware of Brickworld, and will be attending.  And, as much as
I'd like to visit Melbourne, I don't think that's going to happen
tomorrow (thanks Ross, and have fun).

It appears going forward Brickfair will fill the hole left by
BrickFestDC, and I know there's NWBrickcon in Seattle in Sept/Oct.  So
I'm wondering if there will be a BrickfestPDX (or simple BrickFest)
this year in Portland.  I'm assuming there won't be, because I haven't
heard anything about it, but I just thought I'd ask.

Thanks
Steve

Do not forget Brick Show 2008 in Ohio.

Self plug!!!