 Events / BrickFest / 4001
  Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...

Woah, that really IS Space complete. You even got the unreleased set 1526 AND the rare dacta space set in the display. Maybe next year you could try Castle :) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...

(...) Yeah, the 1526 is naturally a bit of a guess since all we have is box art to go from, but I think we got it pretty close (except the 4x4 radar dish fell off the front of the vehicle during shipping and since none of us knew the set very well I (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)