 Events / BrickFest / 3992
Re: BrickFest 2007 - Organizer's Recap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:40:32 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
It's Tuesday. I think. That means BrickFest 2007 must be complete. I'm pretty
sure, through the lack of sleep haze. And before the glow fades (or
consciousness fully returns), I'd like to present a recap of the event.

-Snip- lot's of good stuff.

* The look on the faces of the first public attendees after the doors were
opened - after the announcement that the expo was opened was greeted with
applause by everyone in the hall. I'm sure it was the first time members of the
public were applauded simply for entering a LEGO display.

-Snip- More great stuff!

So thank YOU. I had just as much fun as anyone.

Kelly McKiernan
BrickFest 2007 Co-Organizer

Wow, that is great to hear! ....and it must have been a very warm welcome.

kudos

- Eric Sophie