 Events / BrickFest / 3991
3990  |  3992
Subject:
Some anti-bley t-shirts left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:32:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

If you missed the cool shirts that Bob Kojima made and was selling at BrickFest this year it is not too late to get them.

As of this writing the following shirts in the following quantities are left:

got bricks 4L 2XL
bley sucks 2L 1XL
antibley 9L 9XL

Each is very cool, and they are high quality shirts, good for any con or for every day wear. Except for an hour when I had to wear a suit I wore my “bley sucks” all day Saturday and my “anti bley” all day Sunday. To order them you will need to send “bob” an email at “fial.com”.

Sorry, but the anti bley 1x8 bricks are all gone, and grey 1x8 bricks to print more on are getting mighty scarce.

Thank you Rene for taking the cool picture of me and posting it - I couldn’t wait to get home to check Lugnet!

-Matt :)