 Events / BrickFest / 3966
Re: Speed Build Competition (and sorting & steam)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:33:14 GMT

   Editor’s (Matt’s) note on the Round Table Discussion: This discussion happens every year at NWBrickCon and Rick Clark always tries to hijack it to his sorting method which I can’t even remember (something about zip lock bags).

All I really remember from that NWBC’06 Sorting Roundtable was Rick emphasizing his points by tossing his zip-locked bags of Lego to the floor where they made a satisfying “Thunk”. I remember that.

I do, however, vaguely recall someone with some recycled “donut holes” containers - with the lids missing. Whas that you, Matt?

--Will