 Events / BrickFest / 3962
  BrickFest Preso: Custom Decals - How to make them, and how to print them

Just a heads-up: I'll be giving a presentation at BrickFest to show you how to successfully design decals for printing on a waterslide-decal printer. I'll show you how I designed my Spy Bond torso decals, and German Army torso decals, and show you (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !!