 Events / BrickFest / 3961
    Speed Build Competition (and sorting & steam) —Matthew J. Chiles
   Jon Rasmussen, who has been in PNLTC and its offspring clubs for about 10 years now and who is a very active builder in Wild West, among other themes, is still a lurker here on Lugnet. So I'm posting this stuff for him. :) Jon will be hosting the (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.build, lugnet.storage, lugnet.trains) !

        Re: Speed Build Competition (and sorting & steam) —Rick Clark
     In lugnet.events.brickfest, Matthew J. Chiles wrote: (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Oh, now it's on! Rick C. (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Speed Build Competition (and sorting & steam) —Will Chapman
     (...) So, who besindes me predicts that Kubo and Proudlove will be up Friday night and well into the wee hours of Saturday morning building and rebuilding until they each thinks they have the "Fastest Hands in the West"? My money's on Kubo this (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Speed Build Competition (and sorting & steam) —Will Chapman
   (...) All I really remember from that NWBC'06 Sorting Roundtable was Rick emphasizing his points by tossing his zip-locked bags of Lego to the floor where they made a satisfying "Thunk". I remember that. I do, however, vaguely recall someone with (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)