 Events / BrickFest / 3896
  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) All of the above was actually pretty easy to do. I just kept buying sets and building stuff. I freely mix the old and new greys and browns. If the color looks off at some point, I swap the part out till it looks right. I have a hard time (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) I will echo this without question. I would also mention that shortly after the change happened and people were avoiding these colors on Bricklink, I was buying while they were inexpensive. Even if you don't like the colors they are priced very (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color)