 Events / BrickFest / 384
    Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest —James Brown
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snippage> Thanks for funneling questions, Larry, and providing the running commentary. Those of us stuck at home really appreciate it. The support that LD does for LTC's doing train shows, would (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) B: yes, it could be considered, if structured properly. (we are unfortunately now out of time...) Oh, one other thing from Brad. Australia, you don't get the Metroliner! Just kidding. (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest —Santosh Bhat
   Haha, To be disappointed, one must have expectations. And Until I see Australia on S@H's list of countries, I'm not going to give myself any expectations. Metroliners still being available then would be nice though. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)