 Events / BrickFest / 3657 (-10)
  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) Me too. Joe (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) Here's the slides to my talk, which, in retrospect, wasn't half as interesting as Jamie's. (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) Thank you! That was wonderful even just looking at the PPT slides. I think the next BrickFest I need to clone myself. (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: What to do in route to BF...

(...) So you give interviews while driving through mountains? Talk about multi-tasking... (...) broken. Overall, it's a pretty nice article. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when folks like this open up a NXT. (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Thanks

(...) You're welcome - and thanks for coming! Joe Meno Event Coordinator, BrickFest 2006 (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) You can download Jamie's powerpoint presentation for Stressing the Elements here: (URL) And yes, it was fantastic. Derek (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Camera in the Moonbase monorail

(...) I think it was John Palmers monorail with the camera, (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  GBC at BrickFest 2006

Anybody else get some reasonable video of all or part of the GBC? (URL) you browse the rest, there's some other BrickFest stuff in there, but not the standing Droidy as yet). (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  My Brickfest pics

(URL) folder with all my Brickfest pics is now moderated. I posted my Brickfest trip report a couple of days ago and it included links to several pictures, but many more are included here. Isn't my camera (640x480 max. resolution) great? ;) -- (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Thanks...

(...) I need to give some background here. Diana and Steven came from Singapore to visit, and I picked them up at the airport. I got to know them on the way to the hotel and Diana mentioned how the Asian area is really lacking in LEGO community (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact