 Events / BrickFest / 3647 (-5)
  What to do in route to BF...

Wanna know what I did on my way to BrickFest? (URL) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

(...) Even audio would be great for Jamie's Stressing the elements talk. The speed build was a great event to be part of but it did mean missing this and the comercials talk - another which received rave reviews. (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?

True to form, it seems I missed a whole lot of very interesting talks. Does anyone know if the slides or a video capture of any of these talks (like the ones mentioned above) are availible? (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Camera in the Moonbase monorail

OK, I saw this, and it was wonderfully cool. Now, of course, I want to do something similar with the GBC train or Mindstorms battlebots/sumo. So, who's was this? How did you do it? And what type of hit to the wallet am I about to embark on? Battery (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Thanks...

(...) Joe, thanks to you and the whole team and to all the friends we have met at Brickfest!! Steven and me had a really great time at brickfest .. being the need to travel 24 hours to Brickfest... it's all worth it ... cheers, Diana (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact