 Events / BrickFest / 3632 (-5)
  Re: Some Pictures from BrickFest 2006

(...) You're right, the picture quality is pretty weak- but for those who didn't go, every picture is like a gold nugget! Thank you for taking the time to share, Tim (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Some Pictures from BrickFest 2006

I'm (slowly) posting my pictures from BrickFest. Considering the poor quality of many of the photos (a combination of my shaky hand and the auto-focus on the camara being flaky), I'm taking the time to crop and downsize the images (and get rid of (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  My Brickfest Report

Brickfest Report I noticed some people on LUGNET were wanting some news or information from Brickfest 2006. Below is a highly personalized account and impression of my Brickfest experience: The Venue ===...=== This was the first time that Brickfest (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  Re: A questions for those attending

(...) I was the "LEGO Art Monkey" set up in the LEGO Store area, and when I was setting up my display in the room Thursday night, hotel staff kept coming in to see the giant Batman statue! It seemed word was going round that this sculpture was (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest in the news? / Public attendance?

Has anyone seen any mention of BrickFest in the news? In past years, there have been stories in the Washington Post and even on national TV. My Google News searches turn up nothing for this year's event. On a somewhat related note, what was the (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact