 Events / BrickFest / 3631
3630  |  3632
Subject:
Some Pictures from BrickFest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:49:38 GMT

I'm (slowly) posting my pictures from BrickFest.  Considering the poor quality
of many of the photos (a combination of my shaky hand and the auto-focus on the
camara being flaky), I'm taking the time to crop and downsize the images (and
get rid of the really bad ones).  So it's going to take me a while to get
through everything.  Right now, only the first (of four) folders is uploaded.

I mostly shot pictures in the main display room, not a lot of images of
attendees or other activities.  I had taken a few pictures during the keynote
session, but they were all too blurry. :(

When uploaded, the pictures will be at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sebliss/BrickFest2006Pix

A couple of quick explanations for pictures that might not be immediately
comprehensible:

My wife's pet parrot 'helping' me to prepare a Moonbase module for BrickFest.

The BrickFest 2006 Speed Building Team in action
(along with the next several pictures following)

Steve