 Events / BrickFest / 3631
  Some Pictures from BrickFest 2006

I'm (slowly) posting my pictures from BrickFest. Considering the poor quality of many of the photos (a combination of my shaky hand and the auto-focus on the camara being flaky), I'm taking the time to crop and downsize the images (and get rid of (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Some Pictures from BrickFest 2006

(...) You're right, the picture quality is pretty weak- but for those who didn't go, every picture is like a gold nugget! Thank you for taking the time to share, Tim (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)