 Events / BrickFest / 3602
Re: MOC Card generator not working??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:58:34 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jude Beaudin wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, William R. Ward wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Adrian Drake wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, William R. Ward wrote:
I was about to print out my MOC cards for the event, but I get a 404 error when
viewing the PDF file!

I just printed mine about half an hour ago.  No problems.

Weird.  I get some Microsoft 404 error message.  The URL is
http://www.brickfest.com/registration/moctemp/mocs110.pdf but that address
doesn't seem to exist.

I am getting the same. http://www.brickfest.com/registration/moctemp/mocs341.pdf

Jude

The MOC card generator seems to generate a 404 if no MOCs have their check boxes
checked (should produce a more meaningful error message there).  The MOC card
generator seems to work if  at least one MOC is checked.

-dw