 Events / BrickFest / 3577
    Hotel shuttle service from Dulles EXTENDED to Thursday! —Joe Meno
   Hi all, I was informed earlier today that the Sheraton Premiere would extend their shuttle from Dulles Airport to Thursday as well as Friday! Attendees flying in both Thursday and Friday can go to Gate 2H outside of Baggage Claim and take the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Hotel shuttle service from Dulles EXTENDED to Thursday! —Frank Filz
     (...) Hmm, what is the schedule actually like? I arrive at 3:20 in the afternoon, if the shuttles leave the airport on the hour every two hours, it sounds like I have a significant chance of a 2 hour wait. Is anyone else arriving at a similar time (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Hotel shuttle service from Dulles EXTENDED to Thursday! —Dave Astolfo
   (...) Does anyone know if there is a cost to the shuttle? I am due in at 11ish.. Another option is if there are some waiting, we can arrange for a taxi and split the cost. I will aim to be near gate 2H when I get in, if you see me there ((URL) flag (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Hotel shuttle service from Dulles EXTENDED to Thursday! —Joe Meno
   (...) The hotel shuttle is free. Joe (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)