 Events / BrickFest / 3578
Re: Hotel shuttle service from Dulles EXTENDED to Thursday!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:43:25 GMT

joe Meno wrote:
Hi all,¬
¬
I was informed earlier today that the Sheraton Premiere would extend
their shuttle from Dulles Airport to Thursday as well as Friday!¬ ¬
Attendees flying in both Thursday and Friday can go to Gate 2H
outside of Baggage Claim and take the shuttle to the Sheraton - hours
for both days are 8 am to 10 pm on two hour cycles.¬ ¬ On Sunday, the
shuttle is available to Dulles from 8 am to 6pm, on two hour cycles.¬

Hmm, what is the schedule actually like? I arrive at 3:20 in the afternoon,
if the shuttles leave the airport on the hour every two hours, it sounds
like I have a significant chance of a 2 hour wait.

Is anyone else arriving at a similar time that is renting a car, or would be
willing to share a cab if we miss the shuttle?

On Sunday, unless the shuttle is going to be well timed, I hope for a ride
because I'll already have to consider leaving extra early, and having to
tack on another hour could really kill Sunday for me.

Frank