 Events / BrickFest / 3525
  Re: Internet access at BF?

Replying to my own post, I emailed Sheraton, and they do have wireless access for a fee in the lobby and other areas, the person didn't verify the price, but seems to remember it is $9.95/day. The Business Center has a per minute charge, but they (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Internet access at BF?

(...) The wireless internet access appears to be provided by Wayport: (URL) Wayport website says that their pricing is "Single hotel connection Typically $9.95 (but may vary by location) Unlimited high-speed Net in a guestroom or common area.* Valid (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)