 Events / BrickFest / 3525
Re: Internet access at BF?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:08:25 GMT

Replying to my own post, I emailed Sheraton, and they do have wireless
access for a fee in the lobby and other areas, the person didn't verify
the price, but seems to remember it is $9.95/day.  The Business Center
has a per minute charge, but they couldn't remember what it was.

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:
Does anyone know if there will be Internet access of any type in public
areas for BF06?

I don't mean in hotel rooms, as I will be staying at my parents near
Dulles Airport, but they only have dialup, and I'd like to clear my mail
each day at BF if possible.  It would be nice to know if the hotel it is
being held in has wireless or not.

The Sheraton site at
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/features/index.html?propertyID=691
lists "Business Center/Services", but doesn't go into details.  Knowing
if they have access, and if it is free (or the charges if it isn't)
would be helpful.

--
Tom Stangl
* http://www.vfaq.com/