 Events / BrickFest / 3494
    BrickFest Bulletin: LEGO Building Challenge —Joe Meno
   (URL) The staff of BrickFest is happy to announce the following contest for attendees: LEGO Builders Are Invited to Help Re-Build New Orleans in a LEGO® Building Challenge for Adult Enthusiasts In the wake of the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, (...) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

        Re: BrickFest Bulletin: LEGO Building Challenge —Fradel D. Gonzales
     Its about time those NBA heads got some use. (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: BrickFest Bulletin: LEGO Building Challenge —Leigh Holcombe
     (...) Cute idea, and I'm sure your heart is in the right place. But as a former resident of New Orleans, I wonder if the city itself should be rebuilt at all. New Orleans has been on the verge of a natural disaster involving water for 400 years, and (...) (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: BrickFest Bulletin: LEGO Building Challenge —Joe Meno
   (...) Here's the award, as built by Nathan Sawaya: (2 URLs) This symbolizes the simple fact that one brick CAN make a difference. To those who have already entered, please e-mail <mailto:admin@brickjournal.com me> your address - I was informed that (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !