 Events / BrickFest / 3372 (-5)
  Re: The Great Ball Contraption at BrickFest

(...) 1.94 GB, which is the full resolution capture from the video camera. I'm going to edit it slightly when I have time, and that will make it smaller, but probably not by much. (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Pics Posted including GBC Video

(...) of the FLL competition on Saturday. Sadly Team Hassenplug did not win :-( Thank you Steve for not having a team cadence. Our goals were different, than in previous years. NONE of them involved a team cadence. This year, it was more about "The (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Whose angel sculpture was that?

(...) (URL) NP-complete> is a class of difficult problems in Computer Science. In general it's a problem too difficult to be solved exactly. A well-known example is the (URL) traveling salesman problem>. In my talk I sort of glossed over this. While (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Whose angel sculpture was that?

(...) Yes, the (URL) ACM> is the Association for Computing Machinery. It's the organization for computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, etc. professionals. The main publication, Communications of the ACM, is what I was (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Pics Posted including GBC Video

(...) I found another CF card and uploaded some additional pics as well as a few videos of the FLL competition on Saturday. Sadly Team Hassenplug did not win :-( Thank you Steve for not having a team cadence. MVI_2676.AVI and MVI_2677.AVI are from (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact