 Events / BrickFest / 3371
Re: Pics Posted including GBC Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:25:42 GMT

On Sun, August 28, 2005 6:49 pm, Rob Doucette wrote:
I found another CF card and uploaded some additional pics as well as a few videos
of the FLL competition on Saturday.  Sadly Team Hassenplug did not win :-( Thank
you Steve for not having a team cadence.

Our goals were different, than in previous years.  NONE of them involved a team
cadence.

This year, it was more about "The simple approach", as can be seen from this
picture: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1364690

Thanks for the nice video,
Steve