 Events / BrickFest / 3362 (-10)
  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits

(...) Kevin, And after you write a few articles for Brickjournal it is my hope that you would complete them in a book on pneumatics (maybe along with CS?). I spoke with others at Brickfest and they said they would buy the book and I would probably (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote: [SNIP] Hi Mark, (...) I figured that if you're going to write an article for BrickJournal on pneumatic basics up through sequencers, you would probably want to talk about the simplest gates, the single output (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption at BrickFest

(...) "Terrific" is a pretty general response...I would add the following: 1) GBC exceeded all of our expectations as we prepared for Brickfest 2) The room was NOT large enough to accomodate the GBC or the crowd 3) I watched as many kids were simply (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Whose angel sculpture was that?

(...) Yup. I gave a talk on the software at Brickfest, "Automated Brick Layout" I posted the slides from that talk in my brickshelf folder: (URL) Please feel free to post photos. Thank you! -dw (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits

(...) Kevin, I think "differential output" is what I really meant, though I called it "no leak" because the supply never leaks, one output or the other is always pressurised and there is never a state where both outputs leak. There is also only one (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: We are back in France

(...) Hi Didier, we're glad to hear that you are home and safe. I showed Vangie the picture and she was delighted. We both enjoyed meeting you so much. And thanks for sharing your solution to the slope problem :) See you next year? Cyndi (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Thanks from France

Hello, I just came back to France, after my trip to Brickfest. I just like to thank you all (organisator and particpant). Brickfest is really great, and i was very happy to be here this year. I meet some friendly people, and talk face to face to (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: We are back in France

(...) bonjour didier, je suis contente que vous avez retourné en france sains et saufs. c'était pour moi aussi un grand plaisir de connaître le monde de freelug. j'espère que c'est le début d'une grande association entre parlugment et freelug. à la (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at BrickFest 2005

Hi guys, Here's a people oriented photo gallery of pictures from BrickFest 2005. (URL) hope you like them. They were from the one day I was in DC for BrickFest. Calum (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits

(...) Mark, I did a lot of thinking about pneumatics in my long drive home over the last few days, and am going to try to share them here (yah, Steve, there I go giving away my competitive edge ;^). I started thinking about a piston and its ports. (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact