 Events / BrickFest / 3356
3355  |  3357
Subject:
Thanks from France
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:10:44 GMT

Hello,

I just came back to France, after my trip to Brickfest.

I just like to thank you all (organisator and particpant).

Brickfest is really great, and i was very happy to be here this year. I
meet some friendly people, and talk face to face to other i met on
internet. I saw a lot of amazing things. Brickfest is really really great
:-)

I hope some other FreeLUG members can be here next year (i mean French
people. It is too easy for Rob and Larry :-))

Even if it was not the goal, FreeLUG have two new members after brickfest.
We just welcome Jude and Jean-Marc.

Thanks again to all and see you again one day.

--
BERGAMO Jean-Louis <jlb@freelug.org>
http://www.freelug.org/