 Events / BrickFest / 3352
  We are back in France

Hi, It is the first time that I attended BF. I thought that BF is great. Now, I know that BF is huge. BF is not only a marvelous show at GMU but also a great opportunity to meet friendly people at Rocklands. Of course, it has been great pleasure for (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: We are back in France

(...) bonjour didier, je suis contente que vous avez retourné en france sains et saufs. c'était pour moi aussi un grand plaisir de connaître le monde de freelug. j'espère que c'est le début d'une grande association entre parlugment et freelug. à la (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: We are back in France

(...) Hi Didier, we're glad to hear that you are home and safe. I showed Vangie the picture and she was delighted. We both enjoyed meeting you so much. And thanks for sharing your solution to the slope problem :) See you next year? Cyndi (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)