 Events / BrickFest / 3352
3351  |  3353
Subject:
We are back in France
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:01:28 GMT

Hi,

It is the first time that I attended BF.

I thought that BF is great. Now, I know that BF is huge.

BF is not only a marvelous show at GMU but also a great opportunity to meet
friendly people at Rocklands.

Of course, it has been great pleasure for me to meet again (after LEGOWorld)
Steve, Christina, Larry & Nik and Abner. Thank you for all the things you do for
the hobby. Christina, could you please give a warm hug to Stéphanie for me ?

Rob is now a longtime friend - I was quite surprised but pleased he has not come
with a Dremel but with his delighful wife.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BF2005/rob_et_leah.jpg>

Cindy, thank you. Could you please tell to Evangeline how I have appreciated her
smiles. Tell her I will take care of my daughter.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BF2005/see_you_later.jpg>

Lenny, Chris and Mark : SPAAAAACE. See you in the chatroom guys.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BF2005/spaaaace.jpg>

Hi Joe, i'm eager to read #2 :-D.

Dan and Jennifer. It was nice to meet you. The picture is here :
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BF2005/dan_jennifer_boger.jpg>

Canada is great - Vive le Canada
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BF2005/canada.jpg>

Janey, you are so.......hmmmm........you are so...you are Janey and that's the
way I like you :-).
(National Trust pictures here :
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BF2005/nat1.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BF2005/nat2.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BF2005/nat3.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BF2005/nat4.jpg>)

Deborah, grâce à toi j'ai appris un mot en anglais : "vain". Je me suis jeté sur
mon dico anglais-français pour trouver la traduction exacte : "vaniteuse",
"suffisante", "orgueilleuse". Mais aucun de ces mots ne te ressemble. ("vain"
semble être moins péjoratif que "conceited".) Passe aussi le bonjour à ton
charmant mari. Notre visite de Québec est inoubliable.

Jude, je suis très content d'avoir fait ta connaissance. Ta joie de vivre est
communicative. Tes fous rires me manquent.

See you later,

Didier