 Events / BrickFest / 3339
  My Thank You's (long)

This is my list of friends who I'd like to thank for making my trip to BrickFest a joy again this year. This is not a complete list and there are no favorites. If you didn't make the list, dummy me either forgot to add you or forgot your name (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !