 Events / BrickFest / 3337 (-5)
  Re: Flex tube (was: Brickfest Pneumatic Master ...)

(...) Hi Mark, not sure what LEGO flex tubes are made of, but I've had good results with 1/8" polystyrene model makers tubing which comes in 24" lengths in most hobby shops. It's white, so you can paint it to the colour you want. It's slightly less (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and competitions

(...) Many people shy away from "competition". I'm pretty sure Kevin is always trying to make the best creations he can. Not because he wants to be better than you or me, but he just loves making cool stuff. Actually, Kevin's not a good competitor. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits

(...) I mean "competition" in jest, since we are a community learning from each other. I do feel a bit tucked away out of sight in the UK. It seems that only the US is currently big enough to attract enough attention from TLG. I'm also trying to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption at BrickFest

(...) Nothing to apologize about - Gus was out there "on his own" because we wanted to make sure everybody *elses* modules got in. Gus has been videoed before. The only thing I wanted a video of with respect to that was the amazed looks on so many (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Photo Gallery Online

(...) Brickshelf folder of my photos from BrickFest2005: (URL) -dw (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact