 Events / BrickFest / 3315
    Re: What a fest!!!! —Kevin L. Clague
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin L. Clague wrote: snip (...) There is one person I forgot to mention. There was a very bright young man, who out of the blue, was there and helping demonstrate models. Extremely polite, great with the models and the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: What a fest!!!! —Ted Michon
   (...) Kevin- I believe that was David Michon. He said he enjoyed working with you and will email you directly (he's too busy building one of your self triggering pneumatic assemblies right now). -Ted (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)