 Events / BrickFest / 3304
  Great show!

Congratulations and thanks to everyone on the BrickFest team. I didn't get to stay as long (or arrive as early) as I would have liked, but I enjoyed every minute I was there. One small suggestion for next year: I think BrickFest has outgrown its (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)