 Events / BrickFest / 3297 (-5)
  FLL at BrickFest

Is anyone else planning on entering the FLL (First LEGO League) event at BrickFest? I think John's offering some of his really fine custom sensors for the best robots: (URL) hate to walk away with the top prize just because no one else showed up. I (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Heads up

(...) Nah, it was a minifig that just wouldn't take Rob's abuse without putting up a good fight. But I'm sure Rob won out in the end ;) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: If I could as KKK and TLG Chairman a question....

(...) Gary, What a wonderful question. I'll try to get it asked for you. I owe you one (think Leer Jet). Rich (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Need airport pickup

(...) Hey Frank, Check your SPAM mail. Rich (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brickfest Orders taken (25% off!!) today at Missing Brick

I am one of the BrickBazaar vendors, but will only sporadically be selling, I have too much to see/do/talk/etc. I will bring a big tub of minifig parts, like last year, and a tub or two of assorted pre-bagged goodies and small sets. If there is (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact