 Events / BrickFest / 3252 (-5)
  Re: Important information for Brickfest

(...) Always have to keep up on the important things in life... (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  What to do at BrickFest?

"So here I am at BrickFest..... Now what should I do???" Of course, top of the list is wandering around, checking out all the amazing creations. This not only gives you an opportunity to be awestruck with what everyone has been up to over the last (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Sign up now!!! BrickFest Mosaic Build

Nimble fingers??? Fastest builder on the "block"??? Looking for a fun event??? Well wait no longer... It is time to sign up for the Mosaic Speed Build. We need 8 (four groups of two) quick and ready volunteers that have completed their registration (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: Important information for Brickfest

(...) This is all I needed to know... -Suz (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest website

(...) The site appears to be restored with no data lost. Please check your info to see if there are any issues. Thanks! (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact