 Events / BrickFest / 3232 (-5)
  Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??

(...) Well, if you MUST know, I am working on a Frank Lloyd Wright building that was not built, but looks really nice... (URL) House>> The challenge is that this is a house built into a cliff (not easy) and worse, there are only a couple of sketches (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Build the trust, what are YOU building??

So far, only 4-5 people have posted what they are building. Can I assume all other do not want to tell? Come on.... As posted before, it would be pretty weird to have 8 copies of, for instance, the Robie house, and not a single one of something (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.town)

  Re: One day left for Registration and 291 people attending so far!

(...) correction 303 attendees. see you there! ondrew (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  One day left for Registration and 291 people attending so far!

Well I guess the title says it all... If your going and have not registered you probably want to do it soon...!! See you all there! Jeff VW (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: Timed Speed Build @ BrickFest

I received 8 responses and we have 5 slots. I'll send an email to everyone who responded directly to me and we will figure something out. Thank you. Christina Hitchcock BrickFestg. (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact