 Events / BrickFest / 323
Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:43:48 GMT

Yeah, I'm figuring on 10 hours, maybe I'll get lucky and make some good
time. I'm leaving Atlanta around 4am, need to get out of town before the
morning rush hour gets started, and I want to get to the fest before the
D.C. rush hour gets going. If it's anything like friday afternoons in
Atlanta I don't want to be in a strange place stuck in bumper to bumper
traffic.

jt

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
James J. Trobaugh wrote:

Ok, well if can work some kind of sub-packaging out, then I don't mind
sending them together. And if any other clubs  want to bring theirs and • add
it to the shipment, thats fine. I will be bringing them back to Atlanta • on
Monday and sending them over night to Dan, so getting there by the 20th
shouldn't be a problem.

I'm leaving Atlanta very early Friday morning, so I should get to the • fest
area around 2pm-3pm. I'm staying in the Hilton, and I will of course • have
wheels also, some tired ones, but I think they're up to the trip.

Wow, you are leaving early. What is it, a 10+ hour drive?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com