 Events / BrickFest / 3223
    Timed Speed Build @ BrickFest —Christina Hitchcock
   Attention all Technic Builders. We are looking for 5 experienced Technic Builders to participate in a timed speed build @ BrickFest on Saturday afternoon between 12:00pm and 2:00pm The build challenge is of the new 8421 Mobile Crane (URL) rules for (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Timed Speed Build @ BrickFest —Christina Hitchcock
   I received 8 responses and we have 5 slots. I'll send an email to everyone who responded directly to me and we will figure something out. Thank you. Christina Hitchcock BrickFestg. (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.technic)