 Events / BrickFest / 3223
3222  |  3224
Subject:
Timed Speed Build @ BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 03:52:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Attention all Technic Builders. We are looking for 5 experienced Technic
Builders to participate in a timed speed build @ BrickFest on Saturday afternoon
between 12:00pm and 2:00pm

The build challenge is of the new 8421 Mobile Crane
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8421

The rules for the timed speed build:  A team of 5 adults build the contents of
one box. That means only one instruction book is allowed (but it can be torn
into pieces). The Build challenge will be timed by a LEGO representative.

The time to beat is 1 hour 55 minutes and 15 seconds.

Please send an email to Info@brickfest.com if you are interested in being a part
of this team.

Looking forward to hearing form you,

Christina Hitchcock