 Events / BrickFest / 3208
  Re: Build the Trust

(...) Shoot, that is my second project choise. I've already ordered all the brick. As with you, I may not have enough time to do it. Mine would be minifig scale, and yours? Paul (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Build the Trust

(...) Sorry to reply to myself. Just to come all out, I plan to have 3 buildings done, all of which I can potentially use in future trainshow with our club. Each time we do a show I hear we need more 1-2 baseplate buildings. This contest was just (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Build the Trust

(...) I am building a minifig-scale model/interpretation of the Farnsworth House in Plano, IL. It will end up slightly off scale due to choice of pieces, but I think it's looking good so far. -nk (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Build the Trust

(...) Micro. but this is more difficult than I'd expected, ..trying to make it look really good. My brain is hard wired for fig-scale. I might wimp out and build a different, generally historic, small home at minifig scale. -Suz (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)