 Events / BrickFest / 3205
  Pick-a-Brick at Brickfest?

I was clicking around the Brickfest website, when I found this: (URL) this been announced yet? It says the deadline is the 26, that's in less then a week! It seems like a great offer, 15" x 6" x 9" cases for $90, and it would be a shame if people (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick at BrickFest?

(...) No it had not, oh well. teh cat is out of the bag. :-) I was waiting to get the final OK and inventory numbers from LEGO. the available amounts may no longer be accurate. I'm sorry to say that you may request an element and they may not be (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)