 Events / BrickFest / 3190
3189  |  3191
Subject:
Special events at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:39:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

We have some fun events planned for BrickFest...

Free Build competitions, Time Build, Where's "Waldo", and of course, everyone's
favourite...

- Dirty Brickster -

Want to join the fun???

To participate in this game you need to bring along an LEGO related item worth
approximately $10.00 wrapped or concealed in some manner.

Each player places their wrapped item in a pile and receives a consecutive
number. The first player (number 1) starts by choosing one item from the pile
and opening it. When it is your turn, you can make one of two choices. You can
select a wrapped item from the pile, or choose to steal one of the already
opened packages that another player has opened previously. As a player, if
someone steals your choice from you, you repeat your turn selecting from the
pile or stealing another players open package. Please note...since the first
player does not have an opportunity to steal he will get a chance to steal.

But don't forget, -here is the fine print for this years game-
Each open package can only be stolen 3 times! (Note, this says, "stolen" 3
times, not "owned" three times, and this rule does also apply to the very first
player.)

This can lead to some pretty interesting strategy! Fun prompting to steal from
other players, in the form of yelling "Dirty Brickster" during play, also can
lead to some pretty funny looks and laughter.

The game is a lot of fun, we hope you join us!

Also note - If there are more than 30 people entering we will split into a new
group and run concurrently so the game does not take up too much time and things
keep moving at a good speed.

Thank you,
Janey "Red Brick"

BrickFest Social Coordinator