 Events / BrickFest / 3180
  plan your lodging! [was: BrickFest is less then one month away!]

(...) [snip] (...) If you're anything like me, you didn't think about planes and hotels till about now. I made my reservations, but if you haven't, I thought I'd just toss out a friendly reminder because it says here: (URL) Hilton discount (of like, (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: plan your lodging! [was: BrickFest is less then one month away!]

(...) The Hilton has extended the BrickFest discount a few more days. I'll update the website as soon as I get conformation from them as to how long it will be available. They added 8 more rooms for Friday and Saturday to the room reservation block. (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)