 Events / BrickFest / 3178
  Re: BrickFest for kids?

Joe, I've been to BrickFest several times. I wouldn't take my 4 1/2 yr old son, mostly because I know even though he loves LEGO, three days is too much for him. Also, if you're busy keeping track of your son, you'll miss some of the other fun. (and (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest for kids?

(...) Thanks, this is good feedback. Now I have to see if I can talk my brother into keeping Kevin while I go to the events on Friday and Saturday... Best, – Joe (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)