 Events / BrickFest / 3177 (-5)
  BrickFest for kids?

My 4-year-old is very into LEGO, and has in the past spent most of a couple of days studying layouts by the NILTC and neighboring clubs. I'm planning to go to BrickFest, so my question is: should I bring my 4-year-old? I'm sure he'd enjoy looking at (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  BrickFest is less then one month away!

BrickFest 2005 Washington, DC AUGUST 12-14 You don't want to miss the Best Three Days of LEGO fandom! 30 days from today, Pre-Registration ends July 27th. (URL) Build LEGO moments with new acquaintances, meet community members from all over the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Re: Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition

(...) Thanks Jake!! -Lenny (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

(...) While you're certainly encouraged to create interiors, the judging will be based on exteriors only. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition

(sorry for the delay in getting you an answer on this!) (...) Totally up to you! (...) I'm sure that'd be fine. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact