 Events / BrickFest / 3173
Re: Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:10:30 GMT

(sorry for the delay in getting you an answer on this!)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Two questions:

1. I’ve made a Microscale MOC already - is it permissible for me to photograph and post it online before BrickFest? For some reason I have it in my head that maybe I should wait until after Fest to post pictures. (BTW, It is a microfig version of Castillo de San Marco in St.Augustine, FL - the oldest fort in America)

Totally up to you!

   2. I’d like to do a Fig scale version of the main watchtower of the Castillo (as opposed to the entire fort - which I can’t do). Would this be permitable?

I’m sure that’d be fine.

Jake
---
Jake McKee