 Events / BrickFest / 3177 (-10)
  BrickFest for kids?

My 4-year-old is very into LEGO, and has in the past spent most of a couple of days studying layouts by the NILTC and neighboring clubs. I'm planning to go to BrickFest, so my question is: should I bring my 4-year-old? I'm sure he'd enjoy looking at (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  BrickFest is less then one month away!

BrickFest 2005 Washington, DC AUGUST 12-14 You don't want to miss the Best Three Days of LEGO fandom! 30 days from today, Pre-Registration ends July 27th. (URL) Build LEGO moments with new acquaintances, meet community members from all over the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Re: Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition

(...) Thanks Jake!! -Lenny (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

(...) While you're certainly encouraged to create interiors, the judging will be based on exteriors only. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition

(sorry for the delay in getting you an answer on this!) (...) Totally up to you! (...) I'm sure that'd be fine. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Does glue scare you?

From the National Historic Preservation Trust contest team: Does Glue Scare You? Thanks to everyone in the community for sharing their excitement for the Build the Trust Challenge at this year’s BrickFest! There is still time to register your intent (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: K3 fanclub?

(...) K3? As in (URL) ? ;) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BF themed BW?! oh my.

How zany would it be to rent a quad at the Hilton for late-night gaming? Has this been done? Could it be hazardous? I'm thinking not necessarily BW, but maybe a little-known table game that uses LEGO parts... anyone game? -Suz p.s. also see: (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  K3 fanclub?

t-shirt? special fig? thinking K3 recognition at BF'05... (discuss offline?) ;-) -Suz (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Question about rules for Historic Trust Competition

Two questions: 1. I've made a Microscale MOC already - is it permissible for me to photograph and post it online before BrickFest? For some reason I have it in my head that maybe I should wait until after Fest to post pictures. (BTW, It is a (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact